APPLE BLOSSOM TOUR
Saturday August 13, 2016
The Apple Blossom Tour is a Ride, not a Race...It offers a memorable day of cycling.
START/FINISH: All rides start and finish at Veterans Park 509 North Chestnut.
There is plenty of parking at the area, food and restrooms are also available there.
Five routes are available which offer something for everyone.
- The 5-Mile Family Fun Ride
The 15-Mile Ride
The 30-Mile Ride
The 54-Mile Ride
The 64-Mile Ride
Get Directions to the Start Here
For your safety -
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Ride single file when traffic approaches.
- Please observe all traffic laws.
Excellent support, such as route maps, SAG wagons, aid stations and exceptionally well marked roads are what await you for the Apple Blossom Tour.
Choose the course that is right for you. Invite family, friends and co-workers to join you to form a team in the Fight Against Polio. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience.
- Registration and check in begins at 7:00am
- Start time is 7:30am - 8:30am, with a mass start at 8:00am
- All riders must start by 8:30am
FEES: All participants are required to register.
There is no fee for the Family Ride. Any Family Riders interested in purchasing the 4th Annual Apple Blossom Tour Socks may do so for only $10.00.